20 10 / 2014
11 10 / 2014
Diwali is a jovial occasion when both children and elders enjoy a great time with their parents and relatives. It is the time to illuminate every soul with love and affection. Every one of us waits for this auspicious day earnestly, so indulge yourself in this memorable festival with your loved ones and exchange gifts as a token of love. “More than diyas, children add charm to this festival”. Like diyas, kids also shimmer on this day. Make the environment healthy and bright, and let your children have fun at their peak. But be careful, stay with your children throughout as this is the festive of light, crackers and sound. Invite your friends and relatives to enjoy the party and gift them sweets, dress, decorative items etc., to express your happiness. You start preparing for Diwali many days in advance and decorate your house with fabulous objects. In this entire busy schedule, don’t forget to buy attractive outfits for your kids, which is the most difficult task.
SHOPPING GUIDELINES FOR KIDS WEAR
- COMFORT LEVEL- Shop comfortable dresses for your kids so that he does not get irritated. Buy only those outfits which are skin friendly to avoid rashes. There is a prolific collection of kids wear (boys and girls) both ethnic and western. Pick the best one but avoid that are over decorated and made of nylon as it’s not fire resistant.
- FITTING- Make sure that your kids wear is not loose and baggy, as they will be playing crackers and it will also give them dull look.
- BRIGHT CLOTHES- Buy clothes that are not monotonous and is full of life. Chose exciting prints and designs this time.
Above all there is a vast collection of kids couture, which you will find in both online and offline stores.
- You will find an exclusive collection of girls’ ethnic wear at several stores. They are available in several fancy fabrics like georgette, net, chiffon etc.
- Lehenga cholis, anarkalis, straight suits are more in trend in festive season than any other fashionable outfit. They are beautifully ornamented with handicraft work like bead, zari, embroidery, lace work etc.
- They are present in vivid colors and patterns.
- The most interesting part of the online store is that you can get customise according to your designs and size.
- Keep in mind that your kid carries their Dupatta carefully, as many fire accidents happen due to the carelessness.
You can even give your daughter a break from the traditional outfit this time. Online Stores are heaven for the shopalcoholic. As there is no crunch for the varieties of dresses for kids, get them these wonderful collections of gowns and make them look like a gorgeous fairy queen. They are available in fancy fabrics like satin, net, georgette etc.
- Customize stitching is also available.
Jewelleries are also girls’ favorite gift. They also love them as a grown up woman. Don’t you watch your daughter imitating your styles, carrying your bags and wearing your earrings? Buy them a wide range of accessories like clutch bags, jewelleries, footwear and hairclips available in online or offline stores at attractive prices.
BOYS ETHNIC WEAR
- This Diwali why should boys be behind? They should also get the opportunity to look urbane and dapper. Get your sons stunning sherwanis or Kurta pyjama, with beautiful embellishments and embroidery.
- Sherwanis come either in dhoti or with pyjamas. Get them dress, in which they feel comfortable and can carry with grace. Nice and attractive mojri would do wonder with this ethnic wear. You can even team them up with pretty and contrast scarves.
- The unique colors and attractive Indo Western Style have raised its demand. Without giving it a miss, order it now for your adorable son.
- Keep in mind; don’t take bigger size, thinking that kids grow very fast. Loose outfit will give them a very dull and boring look.
- There are innumerable exclusive store for boys western wear. Go for sleek dress jackets, formal pants, and suits, that will make your kid stand out from the rest.
- You can even opt for stylish and gentleman tuxedo and gift your hero a young and audacious looks.
Diwali is the festival of sweets. From children to elders, everyone dies for sweet delicacy. Pamper your kid with the beautifully decorated gift hampers containing chocolates, candies, and their favourite sweets. This has the power to change the mood of your children to a very blissful and rejuvenating one.
TOYS AND GAMES
Kids love to spend their time with toys or playing games like racing cars, etc. even a girl’s choice are shifting from their Barbie dolls to an innovative game. Both girls and boys like to have an interesting game that could make their brain work. These picks out collection would give you thousands of ideas for purchasing these items.
Though it is on the top of the list of your children, but you have to be very judicious while purchasing it. Teach your children to use cracker at minimal and make them aware of the negative impact it has on our environment.
Searching the perfect gift for your dear ones is a head scratching and brainstorming business and even after purchasing it you are in a dilemma whether it would be liked or not. If you are one of them, then these creative and handy tips ideas are going to be of great help and will resolve all your issues. While selecting gift for anyone, one thing should be paid attention is that it should be of superlative quality and should conjure the receivers view. Bejewel the special moment of this festival with ravishing and elegant gift for your children. If you cannot think of anything, then sweet hamper is the favorite gift for all gourmets. At this special event show your gratefulness to the almighty for all wealth and wisdom with great pomp and show.
"Happy Diwali to all of you", click here for best Diwali Shopping:- http://www.unnatiexports.com
29 9 / 2014